Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Christmas Cards 2008



This is a selection of the Christmas Cards I made this year.

I used glitter, brads,bells, ribbon, and eyelets . The papers I believe came from a Papermania pack.
The cardstock came from the Papermill shop.

Some of the cards I made into shakers ..The snowmen cards. The hearts was the shaker piece.

Some of them have a Magnolia Christ Santa stamp on them. I used Sakura Glaze and Stardust pens on them .


On some of the cards I used Cuttlebug embossing folders, and then used glitter to highlight some of the snowflakes.

Some of the cards I made had vintage pictures that I have in a collection for old postcards. Some of them were 3-d decoupage.

I also made some cards with an Origami Christmas Tree.

Thanks for looking :)




1 comment:

trying2findmyjoy said...

i like your snowmen shaker cards. i love the vintage santa card too. they are all beautiful!!! wish i was talented like you.