Monday, 26 January 2009

Creative Inspiration Challenge













This is the 1stproper challenge I have entered.
And this is also the 1st challenge for the New http://creativeinspirationschallenge.blogspot.com/ Blog.

I am not sure if I am supposed to explain what I used on my project. But I will do so anyways .

The theme is use something black , anything ,but black must be on the card someplace.

So I used black card stock . I normaly only use black cardstock for halloween cards, so this was weird for me. But I think the end result is really pretty !
The papers I used are some from a digital scrap kit I got. I dont remeber where from.
The vellum is from PaperMania .
I used pink ribbon , and I punched the flowers with a giga punch I have and then put pink brads in the center.

The Image is from The Greeting Farm, It is a digital Anya image . And she is very very pretty !
I used Sakura Glaze and Stardust pens on her. I also used Whisper Strokes Markers for the bright vivid colours.

Thanks for Looking :)

6 comments:

maxine said...

Hi what a lovely cute card, thanks for joining in with our first challenge and good luck.

Donna said...

Lovely card, great colours, good luck in the challenge x

mkayec said...

great card. love the details

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What an adorable card.
I love the added glitter
xxx

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely cute card. Love the touch of glitter.

Glenda

jude said...

lovely card thanks for joining in with the challenge
good luck jude