Saturday, 24 January 2009

Valentines Card


This is the card I am giveing
my husband on Valentines Day.

I used digital paper that I printed off. I dont remeber where I got them from. I download a lot of kits for digital scrapbooking. The good thing about these types of papers, is you can resize them !!And print them again and again and again LOL


I also used pink peach ribbon ,Sakura Glaze pens, and red glitter.

I used a Cuttlebug Embossing folder on the bottom half of the card .

And the stamp is a Pink Poison "Anya" Stamp.
She is so pretty .I coloured her in with Whisper Strokes markers. I did not make them water colour. I wanted her outfit to be bright . I did change it afterwards to fit my card. I cut away the halo.

And my tag , well I dont have many stamps with words on them . So I found a font I liked and printed off my saying.
Thanks for Looking.

1 comment:

trying2findmyjoy said...

This card is beautiful! My oldest daughter loves it too.