Tuesday, 10 February 2009

CupCakes and Cards




I have not posted for a few days. I have been super busy making cards for birthdays this month !! I know 7 people with a birthday in February . And today I was working on finishing some cards and making cupcakes. Tomorrow is my daughters 6th birthday , so I made YUMMY cupcakes for her class. She is all excited.

Dont they look YUMMY :)

Plus Valentines Day is in a couple of days. I made a set of his and her cards for my son and his girlfriend.
They turned out really well :)

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Emma said...

Wow two gorgeous cards and those cakes do look very yummy.
Happy birthday to your daughter.
Emma x

trying2findmyjoy said...

These are very cute cards. So creative. I know they are going to love them. And the cupcakes look lovely, too.