Thursday, 23 April 2009

Birthday/Mothers Day Card






Today has been such a lovely day. It was a bit cloudy outside but still nice.
It's nice to be able to sit with the back doors open and work on a card!!!

I made these 2 cards for some friends of mine.

The Birthday Card was made useing :
Cream ,white and pink cardstock
BasicGrey papers
White ribbon, and gems from stash
Nestabilities
Fiskars border punch

Stamp:
Candyfloss and Mashmellow Stamps from
the Daisy and Dandelion sets
I used WhisperStrokes markers as watercolour on her,
and sakura stardust and glaze pens to highlight .


The Mother's Day Card was made useing :
Yellow and light blue cardstock
DCWV papers
Flower,leaf,brad and gems from stash
Ribbon from DCWV

Stamp:
SU stamp that a friend sent me :)
So not sure what the name of it is
I used Whisper Strokes markers as watercolour ,
then added a bit of glitter to the centers .
I used Sakura glaze pens to highlight.

Thank you for looking :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Gorgeous cards, especially the first one. I'm sure your friends will be really pleased with them.
julie x