Thursday, 2 April 2009

Easter Cards and Candle


So today I have been very creative !!!
I had some ideas about Easter cards that I wanted to make so I did :)

The first is a Penny Black card and candle set I made. I stamped the image ,painted it in put glitter on it,then put it on the candle. I then stamped the same image and used the same colours for the card image. It turned out lovely!!
I took some close ups so you could see the detail.

Items used:
Cream Cardstock,Lightblue cardstock
DCWV spring paper
White glitter Ribbon
Whisper Strokes markers
Flowers and brads from stash
Green and yellow glitter

Stamp:
Penny Black, The Painter and the Bee

Sentiment:
Magnolia Easter Stamp

I used Whisper Strokes markers on the image as watercolour.


The second card I made is a Magnolia Easter Image . I stamped the image and coloured her in and mounted her to pink cardstock. I think this image also turned out lovely.


Items used :
DCWV Spring Papers
Pink cardstock
Pink gems from stash
White glitter ribbon
Pink Eyelet from stash
Fiskars Border punch

Sentiment:
Magnolia Easter stamp

Stamp:
Magolia, Tilda as Bunny

Used Whisper Strokes markers on her as watercolour.


I really enjoyed making theses today!!

Thanks for looking :)






2 comments:

trying2findmyjoy said...

Oh, how pretty. I really like the bunny matilda. She is beautiful...as well as your card. I really like the candles as well and will have to try that technique soon. thanks for showing.

Neenie said...

I love this card! Bunny Tilda is so cute and the colours are so fresh.