Thursday, 9 April 2009

Easter Tilda


Today I was watching some videos on shadeing, and thought I would try the techniques out on a card.
I made an Easter Tilda useing what was showed. I think she turned out pretty good.
However..the sewing bit , for some reason skipped all the corners but one.....not sure why . But am going to have to try and fix that :(

Let me know what you think!!


Items used :
DCWV papers
Blue, orange, yellow and pink cardstock
Gems from stash
Ribbon from DCWV
Glitter
Sewing machine


Stamp:
Magnolia: Tilda as Bunny
I used Whisper Stroke markers on her , as solid colour .
Sakura White Glaze pen

Thank you for looking :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hi Cheryl your card is beautiful,the LO is fabulous and you have coloured your Tilda perfectly!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following.I am just about to become a follower of your amazing blog and I love the blog header.......it's so pretty!
xx