Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Easter Tildas / Easter Candle







































I made these Easter cards useing Magnolia Tilda Bunny stamp. I think this stamp is very pretty .
I enjoyed making these cards and colouring in the images. My daughter giggled at the pink Tilda bunny..and said she liked it . She is a pink girly girl.

Items used :
Papermania and DCWV Papers
Pink gems from stash
White and pink ribbon from stash
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Nestabilites

Stamp:
Magonila Tilda as Bunny

Sentiment:
Magnolia Easter text

I used Whisper Strokes markers as watercolour and bold colour on her

The candle is for a set , I posted the card already but the candle wasnt finished.

Stamp:
Penny Black:Painter and the bee
I used Whisper Strokes markers to colour the image in.

Thank you for looking:)

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Tooo Gorgeous! Great candle project. I love that bunny Tilda, so cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog, great to find you!

Toucan Scraps said...

these are gorgeous, love the candle