Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Cuttlebug Birthday Card



I made this card for the challenge at
Cuttlebug Challenges .
Challenge #32 is hearts and butterflies. Well I dont have a lot of
Cuttlebug Items..:(
But it says you can still join in :)

I think I will be purchaseing some cuttlebug dies lol ...after seeing what
the DT has created , it has inspired me !

So here is my card :)
I wanted a fresh looking summer birthday card.




Items used :
White,and yellow cardstock
Paper from DCWV
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Lace from stash
Butterfly punch
Fiskers border punch


Thank you for looking :)
Cheryl

2 comments:

Michelle said...

oh this is so sweet...the plaid PP makes this card extra lovely..TFS!

Maggie said...

Thank you so much for participating at the cuttlebug challenge blogspot.com. You will be featured tomorrow.
Thank you,
Maggie