Monday, 11 May 2009

Flower and Rose Folder Cards



I made these cards useing the tutorial by Anki over at Roses on Paper .
I really like this style of card !
They are sooo pretty and easy to make !!





Card Recipe:
Lime Green and white cardstock
Follow instructions from ROP Blog
Papers from DoveCraft:Kate Knight Wild Blossom
Ribbon from stash
Sakura White Glaze pen to do faux stitching
Glitter


And here is my 2nd one :)




Card Recipe:
Follow tutorial on ROP blog
White cardstock
Sewing machine
Nestabilities
Papers by Papermania Blueberry Hill
Gems from stash
Lace from stash
Sakura White Glaze pen to
white dots on scallops

Image:
Rose cut from paper from the Papermania collection

Thank you for looking :)
Cheryl

3 comments:

Ila said...

These are both Gorgeous folders!!...Thank you so much for spreading the news of my candy...Good Luck!!...Hugs, Ila

mueppi said...

Both cards are wonderful!
Hugs Gisela

Anki said...

Just stunning and I love your papers! Wow! Thank you for your very sweet words about my tutorial. Kram - Anki