Thursday, 21 May 2009

Sweet Wishes Card




I received my new Whiff of Joy summer stamps today and decided
to make a 1 card for 2 challenges. These stamps are
sooooo cute !!!!!!
And they are really nice to colour in as well !!
Have started working on other cards as well LOL.


I am entering this card into these 2 challenges :

1st: is Creative Inspirations Challenge, Challenge 9
Theme is : Create a card useing your Favorite stamp.
Well at the moment this stamp is my favorite ! Although I dont know
what she is called. :(

2nd is : A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge, Challenge 52
Theme is : Create a card for a Celebration ...any celebration : birthday, anniversary etc.
This is my 1st time entering this challenge.
This card is for a birthday .
I have so many family birthdays comming up in the next few weeks ,that one of
my neices will get this beautiful card !!






Items used :
DCWV Spring papers
White, Orange and Lime green cardstock
Flowers from stash
Ribbon from stash
Sewing Machine
Brads from stash

Stamp:
Whiff of Joy summer stamp
I used Whisper Strokes markers on her as watercolour
Sakura stardust pen to highlight eyes
White Glaze pen for scallop dots on top.

Sentiment:
Whiff of Joy summer stamp



Thank you for looking :)
Cheryl

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great card hun thanks for being one of my followers love cheryl xx

jude said...

Stunning card love those images ,and colours youve used .Thanks for joining in with the challenge at creative inspirations
Good luck judex

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl, love the new WOJ image, and the colours are lovely and bright. Thanks for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge, and good luck. Louise x

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful card, She is so beautiful isn't she? I've coloured mine but haven't made a card yet! Thanks for the bathroom flooring advice, I think we will probably go for lino put we might end up laminating the rest of the flat eventually! Have a wonderful long weekend. You got anything planned? Kim

flati said...

What a beautiful card,l love the WoJ image and the wonderful colours.

Hugs, Sonja xx

trying2findmyjoy said...

This is a lovely card. I love everything about it.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for joining us this week over at creative inspirations love cheryl x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card,thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x