Saturday, 6 June 2009

Fun in the Sun



My kids have been off for 2 weeks, so not a lot of crafting going on :(
I have managed to make 2 cards though lol.

The first card is made with the new Rain Snow Shine stamps
from The Greeting Farm.
All I can say is they are soooooo cute !!!!!
So many thing you can do with them !



Items used :
White Cardstock
Papers from DCWV
Eyelets, glitter and ribbon from stash
Nestabilites
Fiskars Border Punch

Stamp:
Shine from Rain,Snow,Shine from The Greeting Farm

I coloured her in with Whisper Strokes markers as watercolour .

Sentiment: Used my printer :)






My 2nd card is made useing the
Tilda Butterfly stamp from Magnolia.
I am really enjoying this stamp alot :) So pretty and nice to colour in :)

I made this card for the challenge at Roses on Paper .
The theme is Green, Yellow, and Pink.

Roses on Paper are also haveing a Guest DT call for anyone interested !!!
You can find the details here .




Items Used :
White Cardstock
Papers from DCWV
Nestabilities
Sewing machine
Flowers, glitter brad and fiber from stash


Stamp:
Tilda as Butterfly from Magnolia

I coloured her in useing Whisper Strokes markers as watercolour.

Sentiment:
Whiff of Joy


Thank you for looking :)
Cheryl

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

These are just great hun love all your detail and the images are adorable lots love cheryl xxxxxxx

Cheryl said...

hi sweetie you were 3rd person to comment on my atcs so can you please email me your address and i get the atc and charms sent of to you lots love cheryl xxxxx