Friday, 12 June 2009

The Greeting Farm Challenge: No Layers


I came across this challenge blog today and thought
I would attempt the challenge!!

Over at The Greeting Farm challenge blog, they
have a great challenge this week : No Layers !!
The DT cards are all sooooo pretty and inspiring!!
Go on over and have a look !


So here is my card :)







Items used :
White Cardstock
Ribbon from stash
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Sakura Stardust pens

Stamp :
Miss Anya
The Greeting Farm
I coloured her in with Whisper Strokes markers as watercolour .
Added a bit of Sakura Blue Stardust pen to the clothes as watercolour .
Chalked the egdes of the card in blue to tone down the white :)


Thank you for looking ,
Cheryl

2 comments:

maxine said...

A great card, I love how you have coloured the image. Pop over to my blog there is something there for you.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card! Love the cute Anya image and your coloring. Great job on the challenge!