Sunday, 7 June 2009

The Next Level 1st Challenge



This is the card I made for
The Next Level's
1st Challenge!

The theme is an Aperture/Cut out card.
And you had to have a Lollipop Flower on the card.

I had a lot of fun making this card!
Not done one like this before.








Items used:
White cardstock
Papers from DCWV
Glitter Glue , and brad from stash
Sakura Stardust and Glaze pens
Nesties
Sewing machine

Stamp:
Rain from Rain,Snow,Shine: The Greeting Farm
I coloured her in useing Whisper Strokes markers as watercolour,
then took a Sakura Stardust pen as watercolour
to add a bit of glitter to her .

Sentiment:
Printed off from computer:)







I also made another card . It's for the 4th of July....
I know its a bit off but I really like these stamps....
so much you can do with them !!!

This card is just a simple Red ,White and Blue card.
I wanted something clean and pretty !








Items used :
White Cardstock
Papers from DCWV
Star hand punch
Red glitter
I had cut the blue stars

Stamp:
Shine from Rain,Snow,Shine :The Greeting Farm

I coloured her in useing Whisper Strokes markers as watercolour.
Put black Sakura Glaze pen on the shades.

Sentiment:
Printed from computer:)


Thank you for looking :)
Cheryl

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

well you have certainly achieved what you were after hun lovely card fab image too love cheryl xxxxx

Debs said...

Beautiful cards, Good luck with the challenge. Debs xx