Monday, 31 August 2009

Anya Pocket , and Birthday Card



Here are some pretty Anya cards I made today :)
I have not made any cards for over a week now
and was itching to do something.

My kids go back to school in a couple of days , and then
I am going to start on
Halloween cards and Christmas cards.
Summer has gone by way way to fast :(

Anyways here is the 1st card .




The front of the card has a pocket and the tag reads" Just Because"
The inside also has pockets .
I forgot to take a pic so will
try and upload one later :)

Items used :
White orange and limegreen cardstock
Papers by DCWV
Flowers, brads and ribbon from stash

Stamp : Anya Sing from TGF
I coloured her in useing Whisper Strokes
markers as watercolour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second card


This is a birthday card I made .
I just liked the colours of the papers and the flowers:)

Items used:
White and red cardstock
DCWV papers
Nestabilites
Ribbon from stash
Texture plate

Stamp : Anya Sing from TGF
I coloured her in useing Whisper Strokes
markers as watercolour.


Thank you for looking :)
Cheryl

No comments: