Sunday, 2 August 2009

Beach Babe


How are you all today ? I am a bit tired LOL
I was up late last night blog hopping and checking
out ALL the GREAT blogs for the Anyaversary !!
And wow, soo many GREAT cards !!
I know I will be going back for 2nd looks :)

And omg the new stamps are sooooo cute!!
I got all excited looking at them lol .
But I have to wait to get some :(

Also,
I just want to give a big THANK YOU to all the
WONDERFUL ladies that stopped by and left
comments on my cards :)
It really does mean a lot to me !!!

So the card I made today was me having a play with my new
"Sunglasses Emma" stamp by C.C. designs .
And she is a cutie :)
I find these stamps easy to work with
and lovely to colour in :)



Beach Babe

Items used :
White, orange and light blue cardstock
Papers by DCWV
Flowers , brads , and gems from stash
Martha Stewart Border Punch

Stamp:
Sunglasses Emma by C.C. Designs
I coloured her in useing Whisper Strokes markers. Then went over her suit with
Sakura stardust pens as watercolour. Added light blue
glitter glue to the towel and clear
embossed the sunglasses.

Sentiment:
Printed from my computer.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Birthday Ian

This was for one of the challenges yesterday at
The Greeting Farm .
You had to make a card useing this Digital Birthday Ian stamp.
And it was a speed challenge.
Although I didnt win lol......am just not that fast haha, I enjoyed taking part !!
And I got a super cute digital stamp for free !!
So all in all it was a good day.

I really did enjoy myself yesterday and I hope everyone else did as well :)

Items used :
White, red, blue and green cardstock
Papers by DCWV
Martha Stewart Border Punch

Stamp:
Birthday Ian
I outlined the whole image in Black Sakura glaze pen,
then coloured him in useing Whisper Strokes markers.

Sentiment:
Printed from my computer.


Thank you for looking ,
Cheryl :)



6 comments:

Sparkle said...

What darling cards!

Cheryl said...

these are such lovely cards hun love the images too love cheryl xxxxx

Sharon said...

Hi Cheryl
Have really enjoyed having a 'nosey' around your blog. Can't quite remember how I got here!!I thing it was from the Club Anya blog?? Especially like the Miss Anya cards & your colouring is fab.
hugs
Sharon x

Sam said...

Lovely cards hun and the images are fab. Just to let you know that there is something for you on my blog hun.
Take care
sam x

Queenie said...

Gorgeous cards,great images.
hugs
Tracy
xxx

Scott said...

Its Scott from scotts-crafty-ideas.blogspot.com and i want to give you a award for being such an amazing crafter and inspiring me to make lovely cards

happy crafting Scott