Tuesday, 25 August 2009

First Step-Card



How is everyone's summer going ?
Some children are already back in school .
I know most kids in the states have.

Well mine is just about over :( and My kids go back to school in a couple of weeks :(
But before they do, we are taking a trip down to London :)
Going to do some sight-seeing and go to a couple attractions there .
So it should be very fun.


Well today I made my first Step-Card. I seen some on some craft sites
and thought they looked cute. Although there were no
instructions on how to make them :(

So it took me a few tries , to get it the way I wanted it.
Didnt exactly turn out how I expected , but practise makes perfect :)




Items used :
White, lilac, and baby blue cardstock
Papers by Papermania
Glitter
Fiber from stash

Stamp:
Hippy Anya
I used Whisper Strokes markers as watercolour
on her and then added a bit of glitter
to her headpiece and necklace.

Sentiment:
Printed from computer


Thank you for looking :)
Cheryl

No comments: