Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Thank you !


I have received 2 awards in the last week !
I have not been on much so to get some free time and see
I have been given these is such a treat!!

The 1st one is from Scott
Thank you for thinking of me !




And the 2nd is from Sam
Thank you also for thinking of me !!



Now onto some cards I have made :) Some of these were just for fun !!
And I thought I would share them with you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This first, two cards I made for fun . I really like this Edward stamp. So many things you can do with it. And for the Twilight fans out there ......Do you got Edward ? lol







This card is for a friends birthday .

Items used:
DCWV papers
White and black cardstock
Ribbon from stash

Stamp:
Edward from The Greeting Farm.
I used whipser strokes markers on all of them as water colour,
and glitter glue on 2 of them .



The next 2 cards are summer cards..just wanted something fun .


Items used:
White cardstock
Glitter card
Papers by DCWV and Papermania
Sewing machine
Brads glitter and flowers from stash
Martha Stewart border punch

Stamps:
Hippy Anya from TGF
and
Sunglasses Emma and Sandbucket Trevor
Again I used Whisper Strokes markers as water colour on them , and on the TGF stamp I decoupaged her clothes .


And last but not least , this is the Thank You card , I made for my sons best friends mom.
They took my son on holiday with them. And they had such a great time .



Items used :
White and tan cardstock
Papers by DCWV
Sewing machine
Raffia
Nestabilites
Glitter from stash

Stamp :
Sing Anya from TGF
I decoupaged her clothes and coloured her in useing
Whisper Strokes markers as water colour.


Thank you for looking :)
Hope you all are having a lovely summer:)
Cheryl

3 comments:

Neenie said...

Ooh, you've got an Edward!!! You jammy b. Fab cards, Cheryl. Totally love the summery ones, CC Designs are fab.x :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Cheryl
Beautiful cards - love the Anya images and your colouring is fab. Have only just found your lovely blog via Trimmieland (how slow am I)?!!
Love, Sylvia x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Cheryl
Wow - where did all those followers come from - fantastic!!!!
I have left something for you on my blog .....
Hugs, Sylvia xxxx