Thursday, 10 September 2009

Glitter, Card and Contest


So what do I have for you today?
Over on my digiscrap blog, I have made a set of Glitters called Pumpkin Patch .
They are dark rich browns,greens and oranges . If anyone is interested ,
there is a link on my left sidebar , or you can find them here
Dont forget to look at the other free digi stuff as well :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aloha

I thought I had posted this card a while back... but got to
looking thru and found that
I had not posted it :(
This was probably one of my favorite cards for the summer to make .
I love the colors and the texture of the papers and how it
looks all ruffely at the bottom lol . Plus the image is super cute.




Fartsy artys photo to show the glitter on the dress .


Items used :
White cardstock
Papers by DCWV
Martha Stewart border punch
Flowers, brad and glitter from stash

Stamp :
Sing Anya by TGF
I used Whipser Strokes markers as watercolour on her, then took
a Sakura orange stardust pen and used it with my waterbrush
to go over the clothes to add
some soft glitter to it .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Masquerade


Over at The Greeting Farm , they have a contest open til Thursday 24th of Sept.
Titled "Design My Sprout" .
They have a template for you to go on as well, you can do whatever you want to the image .
The winner will get thier sprout plus a free months shipping , and you will also receive 3 free stamp singles of your choice

So here is my drawing. She is called Masquerade !


Isnt she pretty . I think it would make an awesome stamp.
For those hen, and costume nights! hehe.
So many options.

Am not the best drawer in the world but I think I did alright :)



Thanks for looking :)
Cheryl


2 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

That is a gorgeous card! I love the peach color of her outfit, and the "waves". ;-)

Cheryl said...

such a gorgeous card hun so beautifully coloured in too love cheryl xxxxxxx