Friday, 11 September 2009

Lilac,Purple, and Grey Challenge



This is the card I have made for the challenge over at Creative Inspirations Blog
The Theme for challenge 16 is Lilac,Purple, and Grey .

I had some problems doing this challenge , none of the papers
I have seemed to work together :( Also I dont make
a lot of purple themed cards .
And I had done a couple
of layouts and went with this one .

It turned out better than I thought
it was going to.

And the colour combo is really pretty :)

So here is my card :


Items used :
Lilac Cardstock
Papers by Papermania and Laura Ashley
Brads and raffia from stash
Martha Stewart border punch

Stamp:
Rain, Snow, Shine from TGF
I used Whisper strokes markers as watercolour on her .
Then added a bit of Sakura purple Stardust pen to the eyes and sunglasses for sparkle :)

Thanks for looking :)
Cheryl

8 comments:

Neenie said...

Fab card, Cheryl! Love the colours and layout, great image. Loving the blinged-up sunglasses! Good luck in the challenge.x :)

Sarah A said...

Oh Cheryl, this card is gorgeous ;-) I love how you have coloured the image and given the background a lilac tint!

Sarah x

Cheryl said...

oh this is beatuifl hun love those papers and that image is just great thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week love cheryl xxxxxxx

LOUISE said...

Fabulous card Cheryl, you did a super job with the colours. Thanks for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge. Louise x

Terrie B x said...

This is a beautiful card TFS:)x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sweetie this is just gorgeous love the colours and image on this one, As for pens I would go for Copics Sketch Markers everytime, but you cannot use stazon with Markers, Memento Ink is the best I find and Bristol Board or Canson Manga Art Board is the best paper to use, hope that helps
Hugs Jacqui x

Queenie said...

Hi Cheryl she is a cutie,great card and pretty papers.
Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

maxine said...

This is a lovely card Cheryl, I really like your layout and those papers are great. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations.