Saturday, 5 September 2009

Spooktacular Halloween cards


Ooo the kids are back in school. And I have some time again to craft :)

Today I have made a couple Halloween cards.
The 1st is for the challenge over at
The Greeting Farm for Farm Fresh Fridays .
The challenge this week is titled "Its what inside that counts"
And the prize is the new Wild Sprouts stamps:
Hugh, Dahlia and Savannah!!!
These stamps are sooo cute.

So here is my card .


Spooktacular Halloween

The image spins so I have showed a picture of both sides :)







The inside of the card.
I am not good with the inside of cards .
I really need to do this more, had a lot of fun createing this card .
My son told me it needed something lol,
and he told me to add some orange ribbon ,
so I did :)


Items used :
Purple lime green, orange and black cardstock
I have no idea who the paper is from , sorry :(
Nestabilities
Sizzix Texture plate
Martha Stewart border punch
Black and orange ribbon from stash
Beads from stash

Stamp and sentiment:
Spooktacular from TGF
I coloured her in useing Whisper Strokes markers as watercolour.
Then added glitter to her eyes hair and clothes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halloween Spooktacular2
The second card I made was for fun . Practise really lol .
I really like how the image spins ,
so I wanted to make another card.

Front of image


Back image


Items used :
Orange ,limegreen, 2 different purples cardstock
Nestabilites
Sizzix Texture plate
Ribbon, glitter and beads from stash
Paper ..I have no idea have had it that long :(

Stamp and sentimet :
Spooktacular from TGF

I used Whisper Strokes markers as water colour on the image ,
then added glitter to the
eyes ,hair and dress .


Thank you for looking .
Cheryl:)

3 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Wow, those are really great! It's easy to see you put a ton of work into these cards. Thanks for sharing them!

Cheryl said...

gosh these are great hun you have been busy love the insides too hope you are well love cheryl xxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Lovely design, the papers, image and colours are just perfect, have a good day sweetie hugs Jacqui xx