Monday, 14 September 2009

"My Sprout "Masquerade Halloween card


This the card I have made useing the image
I drew for the contest at TGF for "Design My Sprout"

The Challenge ends on the 24th of Sept.

The winner will recieve their sprout , and 3 single stamps :)

Masquerade

I redrew her to scale and coloured her in. Excuse my
colouring the paper isnt the right
type t0 use markers on. And it is a pencil drawing .
This is just to show
how she could look :) I was trying for a look that could be used
on prom, costume parties ,
dance cards or other occassions.


Original image




Also Thank You to all who have left me comments about what type of markers to get :)
I still have some thinking to do as to cost and things like that, but will let you know as soon as I decide :)


Thanks for looking :)
Cheryl

No comments: