Thursday, 15 October 2009

Winter Days and Thank You's

Hello,
I found out last night that I
won the challenge over at MAWTT challenge blog.
Thank you so so so much :) And thank you for all the lovely comments :)
I really enjoyed the sketch that was set by Heidi !
And don't forget to pop over to see the new challenge that will be set by Clare W. today.

Ok so now onto my card for today .

I made this card for the challenge over at Passion for Promarkers.

The week 21 challenge is any colours you like and a sketch.
This challenge has been set by Gina .
And its another lovely sketch !!
So make sure to pop on over to see the DT's cards. They are really very stunning :)
You can find them here .



Winter Days

I handpunched the flowers and added glitter to them
to make them look more like
the flowers in the basket.

Items used :
White, green and red cardstock
Papers by DCWV
I hand punched the flowers.
Glitter from stash

Stamp:
Tilda with basket by Magnolia
I coloured her with Promarkers .
Colours used were :
Skin: Ivory, Vanilla, Coral
Hair: Cocoa, Raw Sienna
Coat: Apple, Moss
Boots, Gloves, Buttons: Raw Sienna, Henna
Basket : Raw Sienna, Burnt Umber
Flowers: Ruby

Thank you all for looking :)
Cheryl

6 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cheryl, what a gorgeous card. The image is so cute and your colouring is fab. The papers are lush and the flowers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tasha said...

Wow beautiful card! Those flowers are lovely! I love the image too - fab colouring
love tasha xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh What a great card, love the yummy colour scheme, and your colouring of this sweet Tilda
Hugs Jacqui x

weewiccababe said...

fabulous card Cheryl
thanks for joining in this week on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl, I love the image you have used :)

Thanks for joining in at PFP this week

Hugs Gina xxx

Tasha said...

Oh this is beautiful - i love the glitter on Tilda
love tasha xx