Thursday, 4 March 2010

Am Back !!

Ohh so many things have been going on !!
So where do I begin .. well my pc got a very very nasty virus on it. From facebook :( So had to get it fixed.

And Thanksgiving and Christmas..made lots of cards and had planned on posting them and got them off to everyone and relaized I hadnt takin pics of anything :(

Then my computer went again !! Another nasty virus ..got it from the post office website...but this virus was superbad....had to have my computer redone !!

Then my cousin had her 1st baby :) And he is a cutie !!!

My daughter also turned 7 on the 11th of Feburary, then my great niece turned 7 on the 14th of Feburary,and then my twin nieces, also turned 7 on the 19th of Feburary !! Yes all of us were pregnant at the same time LoL. And we all had girls!!

So now I am back..got some cards I am going to post now that things are slowing down a bit hehe .

Have missed the inspiration!! And chats with people :)

Have fun
Cheryl

1 comment:

Neenie said...

Welcome back, Cheryl! I've been awol for months too, so you're not alone. Glad you've got your PC virus problems sorted out.