Sunday, 28 March 2010

Battle Week 1 over at TGF

Hello,

Ooo what a day.
A bit of a hic up at the TGF blog...they didnt post our card :( But it is all sorted now !!!!
And today we start voteing for the cards over at TGF Blog, for the Battle of the Teams.

As I have posted before ,my team is called Sassy Lassies:)

The theme for the 1st battle was to create a retro card useing a colour scheme.

Jan has made a beautiful card :) I love how she has coloured Anya, she looks very retro sailor to me :) And I love the summer time feel as well. This reminds me of the old time post cards of summer :)

You can cast your votes over at TGF Galleria -Contests/Challenges-TGF Royal Battle-Battle Week1. Each person gets 3 votes/comments. So please please vote for our team :) Just look for either the card or our Team name " Sassy Lassies" And besure to leave a comment or it will not count :)

Direct Link to the card is here


Thanks for looking,
Cheryl

No comments: