Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Birthday Cards and Mother's Day card

Hello,
Happy Tuesday to everyone :)
Today I thought I would show you some Birthday cards,
I had made a couple months ago...but didnt
get around to posting :(

The 1st was a card for my sons friend.
I wasnt sure how it was going to turn out ,
but it turned out to
be really nice !




Stamp-Free stamp from magazine
Papers by DCWV
Blue cardstock
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Marth Stewart Punch

I coloured the image in with promarkers.......but its been so long
am not sure what colours I used :(



This card I made for my husbands Nan, for her birthday :)
Really love this image ,
so cheerful and happy:)

Stamp-Sweet Message set from TGF
Papers by My Minds Eye-Pretty Please
Flowers were punched
Brads and ribbon from stash
Nesties

Again I coloured he with Promarkers
Grass-Moss
Body-Spice, Chestnut
Dress-Cool Aqua, Pastel Yellow, Lemon, Buttercup
Bird-Cocoa, Coral
Shadow-Cool Grey1



This is a card I made on commission. Really pretty Mother's Day card !!
I like how it is so simple and says so much at the same time :)

White and Purple cardstock
Sizzix Texture Plate
Brads from stash

Image is from a set my mom sent to me awhile back....I dont
remeber what they were called:(


Thanks for looking :)
Cheryl

No comments: