Sunday, 21 March 2010

Easter and Anya Cards


Hello,
The weekend is almost over, then back to cleaning house,
and getting my kids off to school.
But then two weeks Easter break.....sweet:) hehe

So..I was in the mood to make some Easter cards. Was getting really upset. I have looked and looked for cute Easter stamps. And there is just not that many out this year :(

So I decided to use a stamp I got last year :) Love this stamp.
But not only did I use this stamp..I made book mark cards.
And they turned out really GREAT!! If you have not made one before...you
should really give it a go:)

Easter Bonnet

This is the front of the card. It looks a bit lop sided but it isnt, I
couldnt get the card to stay full closed
sitting on my little easel:(



This is the inside and the bookmark.
Was trying to show the bookmark more :) Isnt it cute :)


Easter Bonnet2

This is another Easter card I made , its the same as above...but in orange :)

Items used on both cards:
Card by DCWV
Nesties
Orange and Lime Green cardstock

Stamp:
Easter Bonnet by Penny Black
I used Promarkers on both images. And then added
a bit of Glitz It glitter glue to the flowers

Colours used:
Hat:Saffron,Honeycomb
Body: Cool Grey 1-2
Bow: Lime
Flowers:Buttercup,Lemon,Baby Pink


Hello! Anya

Here is an Anya bookmark card I made. I made this for the challenge over
at TGF for Farm Fresh Fridays
sketch this week. Its a really cute Sketch . Had fun doing this. Also not used this stamp before so
was itching to ink use it :)


Inside of card to show the bookmark.

Items used:
Papermania Cardstock
Papers by DCWV
Buttons from stash

Stamp:
Dressy Anya

I used Promarkers on her and added a bit of
Glitz It glitter glue to the flower.

Colours:
Flower:Poppy,Orange,Sunflower
Dress,Shoes and Socks:Lime Zest,Pear Green,
Cool Aqua,Artic Blue
Skin:Ivory,Vanilla,Saffron
Cheeks:SoftPeach,Coral
Hair:Spice


Anya and Ian Book Marks
Over at Quixotic Challenges for challenge #17
its Altered Anya challenge. You can
do waterever you want really.
From as little to as much as you like in altering .
Well I didnt really alter Anya as such..but I am used to
useing her on cards. And I thought since I had been making book mark cards,
I would turn Anya and Ian into
book marks for my kids. So I hope this counts. as I altered the way I use them :)


After I finished both book marks I laminated them so they would last .

Thanks for looking,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Craftypagan said...

Hi Cheryl! Am really sorry but your entry doesn't qualify for the Quixotic Challenge as there actually had to be some altering of the stamp through drawing, swapping heads or elements etc. Thanks for entering though and hope you'll join us with our new challenge. Your book marks are fab though!