Friday, 19 March 2010

It's Friday :)


Good Morning,

Is everyone ready for the weekend ? I know I am haha.
Got lots of cleaning and sorting out to do. And me and a friend are going to go watch a card demonstration tomorrow :) Always looking for new ideas and inspiration:)

Also just a quick note. Next week on Wednesday.....Please ,please,please go to
The Greeting Farm Blog and
vote for my lovely team " Sassy Lassies". Such lovely ladies and very friendly,
couldnt of asked for
better teammates !!
If you would like to check out their blogs you can find them here

Some of you may know , that last week was the first week for the St.Johns craft club ....sweet.
Me and a friend of mine named Laurie are running it:) And it has been loads of fun !! So last week I got asked to show the ladies how to make a diamond shaped card. I was like omg omg....dont know how to do that. LOL so I came home and I learned :) So this week I got to show the ladies how to make this really pretty card, and we all made one together and then they got to take them home . Loads of fun, laughter, and inspiration all around !!! So the card I am shareing today is what I made at the club.



Friends

Isnt it pretty ? I think it is :)

Items used:
DCWV paper
Light blue cardstock
Nesties

Stamp by:Pink Cat Studio

I used Promarkers to colour the image in. Added a bit of Glitter Glue to the flower wand.

Dress: Cool Aqua
Wings: Buttercup
Flower: Leaf Green, Baby Pink

This card was the sample I had takin in to show them what it would look like when we were done.



Thanks for looking,
Cheryl

No comments: