Saturday, 13 March 2010

New Stamp



Hello and Happy Saturday,

Today I have a card that a made to play along with Cindy at
Creating with the Heart. To use something you have not ever used before or once.

Its a small card , not used to makeing them this size.
The card measures 5 3/4in. and 4 1/4 in. So very new to me.
I am used to making
6 in.x6 in. cards.

So not only a new stamp , but new size card as well :)

I do like this size card, very good for making
quick cards if you need
one in a hurry :)

So here is the card I made...enjoy :)




Items used:

Craft cardstock
Blue and Light blue Coordinations card stock
DCWV paper for the circle .
Gems from stash

Stamp: Surfer Ian by TGF
I used Promarkers on him .
Skin- Ivory,Vanilla, Saffron
Cheeks-Soft Peach,Coral
Hair- Raw Sienna..I used this colour because I
thought it gave a nice effect to the hair, makes
it sort of look like highlights.

I paper pieced his shorts and surf board.
Thought it made it pop a bit more:)

And last but not least I added some glitter glue to
the hair and water to give
it a sparkling wet look.


Thanks for looking ,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

hi hun gorjus work great to see you back hugs cheryl xxx

Cindy Vernon said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along. When you get a chance drop me an email with your addy and I will send you a special surprise!