Friday, 5 March 2010

Therapy :)





Wow , seems like I have not posted anything in awhile lol . Getting back in the groove is tireing heheh. I made some cards today and thought I would share them with you :)

Back in December , for Christmas and my birthday I got a bunch of new stamps and papers and other stuff. But didnt use any of them :( I was still playing around with other stamps I had . So I broke them out today :)

And let me tell you ..had soooooo much fun colouring this stamp in !! Was really relaxing !!

Therapy1

Stamp-Anya Yoga by TGF
I coloured her in useing Promarkers.
Skin-Ivory,Vanilla,Saffron
Cheeks-Soft Peach, Coral
Hair-Spice,Terracotta
Clothes- Pants..Denim Blue,Top..Mullberry
Shadow-Cool Grey1

Papers by-Deena's Penny Lane ....dont know if you can see in the pics .....but these papers are soooo pretty and so much glitter on them !! The colours are so Springy hehe

Ribbon and gems from stash


Therapy2


I decided I liked the 1st card so much , and was having fun,
that I made a 2nd card similiar to the 1st.




Again the stamp is Anya Yoga by TGF
Coloured her in useing Promarkers
Skin-Ivory, Vanilla, Saffron
Cheeks-Soft Peach, Coral
Hair-Tan,Cinnamon
Clothes-Top...Soft Green, Pants... Denim Blue
Shadow-Cool Grey 1

Papers by-Deena's Penny Lane

Ribbon from stash

Thanks for stopping by !!!
Cheryl

1 comment:

maxine said...

wow lovely cards Cheryl, I love the flowers. Thanks for your lovely comment on my daughter's card. The image is by ching-chou Kuik and you can find it here http://www.craftsandme.co.uk/chingchou-kuiks-come-softly-p-733.html
There are some more in the range.
Hope this helps take care Maxine x