Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Anyone for Anya Challenge: Bows

Good Afternoon!

 Last weeks challenge at Anyone for Anya was a
colour scheme. 

You can see my post here

I am so happy to say that they picked me to be in their
TOP 3!!! 

And I can now display their banner on my page :)



Thank you very much!!  
Means a lot to me !!!

And now for
this weeks challenge at
The challenge is Bows!!

The design team have done some really cute cards 
to show the many ways you can use Bows on projects!!  

Reemeber to use only The Greeting Farm or CC Designs stamps !

This weeks sponsor is

 And the prize is a $15 for you to spend in their shop!!!!!

So here is the card I have created


 
Items used:
White Cardstock
Core'dinations Colour Core Element Tones, 
I sanded the paper down to give it more of a worn feel.
Papers by: DCWV-Linen Closet
Ribbon from stash
Sewing Machine
Kandi's Rhinestone setter

Stamp: TGF-Anya Love
I used promarkers on her.
Colours are:
Skin tones: Ivory, Vanilla, Saffron
Cheeks: Soft peach and Coral
Hair: Tan, Sandstone, Cocoa, and Chestnut
Apron and Shoes: Soft Green

I used the Kandi Rhinestone setter to add some bling to her shoes and the card.

Thanks for looking :)
Cheryl











4 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl. I love the Linen Closet papers. You have coloured Anya in beautifully. Congrats on the Top 3 last week!Thanks for joining in the Pretty Bows Challenge at AFA.
Susan xxox

Nat said...

No wonder you were in the top three, you have beautiful cards! This is gorgeous! **wishing I was your lucky friend** Love the papers, the bow and the tiny rhinestones! Great job, thanks for playing along at Anyone for Anya this week...can't wait to see what you come up with for next week! :)

maribeth27 said...

Your card is gorgeous!
I love how you add the stitching to your card and your paper piecing technique is great! Beautiful card!
Thank you for playing along with us at AFA! Hope to see you again on our next challenge! :D

Carisa said...

congrats on top 3!!! and this card shows just why - it's so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya? this week! :)