Saturday, 15 January 2011

Anyone for Anya Challenge

Hello and Goodmorning !!

This post should of been posted a couple days ago...but I have been busy. 
My son for his health and social care class at school has , had to make a baby mobile. So I have been helping him with that! Will post pictures once it is all complete.


Today I have made a card for the challenge over at  Anyone For Anya ? The challenge is to create a card useing the colour scheme in the picture below.


The prize you can win this week is in the picture below

So here is the card I came up with.

Items used:
White, Lilac, and Hot Pink cardstock
Papers from Papermania Rose Garden
Kandi Rhinestone setter
White Jelly Roll Pen
Flowers from Xcut flower punch
Nestabilities
Glitter Glue

I cut the "8 Today" on my cricut expression machine

Stamp from: TGF Anya Love Set
I used Promarkers on the image.
 Then I used Kandi's Rhinestone setter to add gems 
to the flowers and the clothes.
And to finish I added a little bit of glitter glue to the heart.

Thanks for looking:)
Cheryl









5 comments:

Carisa said...

awww, this is a cute bday card! perfect for a little 8 yr old! thanks so much for joining us at anyone for anya? this week! :)

Durvina said...

Great idea the tag!
Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

Hugs, Durvina(DT team AFA)

Bee Lewis said...

Love those papers and the Tag. Also love the detail on your retro flowers. Great card.
Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week. Good Luck!
Belinda
xxx

Caz said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us this week on Anyone for Anya?
Caz
x

Nat said...

What a fun 8 year old card! Super hip and trendy! Thanks for joining the fun at Anyone for Anya! Hope to see you next week too! :)