Monday, 24 January 2011

Challenge Me Monday #44 Neglected Cartridge


Hello,
Did everyone have a good weekend?

I sort of did, my daughter is un-well, and I woke up yesterday
with chills, fever, and a runny nose!!!
And my eyes feel like they have sand paper in them!!

I sort of feel like I have a cold with hayfever....
can you even have hayfever this time of year?

So my weekend wasn't all bad though, got some 
cards made for some up coming birthdays. 
And started working on decorations
for my daughters birthday. Will post pics soon:)

Ok so today over at FCCB Challenge Me Monday
the challenge is to create a project useing a
neglected Cricut Cartridge!
I have a couple of those LOL, I think we all do. 

The prize this week is "Welcome Spring" Cricut Cartridge
The images on this cartridge are soooo cute!!!


So here is the card I made

 Items used:
White and Black,Silver and Lime Green cardstock
Papers by MME- Complete Boy
Ribbon from stash
Glitter Glue

Stamp- Sweet and Toxic by TGF
I coloured the boy in with Promarkers

Cricut Cartridge-Indie Art
I got this cartridge as part of the free promotion from Provocraft.
Looked over it a few times but have not used anything from it!!
So when this challenge came up , I thought it would be the perfect time 
to try some of the cuts out.

This cartridge to me seems more for the males...my husband likes almost all the images on it.
He has even asked me to cut him some images out lol

I wanted to create a card useing the toxic sign, and since the challenge was of a neglected 
cartridge..I thought I would push myself a bit more and do something 
also with  neglected papers and stamps!! 
We all have those as well!!! hehehe

Thanks for looking,
Have a great day :)
Cheryl


5 comments:

Helen said...

Love your card!!! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

Jean said...

Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

Angela said...

Great Job! Thanks for joining the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.

Angela
Simple Creations

Kate said...

Great card! I love that touch of green on your card.
Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

SpantastiKreations said...

Sweet AND Toxic....love it.

Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week.

Erin
http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/