Sunday, 16 January 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge

Hello,
Another quick post today!

Over at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week is a colour scheme.

You can choose any cricut image, but the catch is you must use black , red and white!!
Your card or project must be in by Jan. 18th

So this is the card I made
I wanted it to be more of a male card. 

Items used:
Red, white and black cardstock
Sizzix Texture plate
Black ribbon from stash
Glitter Glue

Cricut cart: Simply Charmed and Create a Critter

I sized the images on my Cricut Gypsy

I cut the heart out at height -3.01inches
width -7 inches 
The I love u was cut at height -1.36
width-2.46

Thanks for looking:)
Cheryl




8 comments:

sandee said...

Cute card, I love makig male inspired cards to!

Melissa said...

Very very nice, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

brandiolsovsky said...

Very cute card :)

Anita said...

2 Cute!! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricut cardz Challenge! I'm a new follower. Anita

Cricut Lass said...

Cute card. Love the stitching and cute face stamp.

Scrapper69 said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at CCC! :o)
Theresa

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

I heart your card and love Sizzix products too! I just became a follower and hope you'll follow me too.

Mama LoveBug
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Very pretty card.

Thanks for joining us @ CCC.