Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Fantabulous Cricut :Challenge Me Monday

Hello,
Just a quick post this evening and a Big Thank you!!

First I would like to say THANK YOU to all the wonderful people 
who have stopped by and left comments and started following my blog!!
Really means alot to know that there are such nice
people out there that find some inspiration
in what I am creating!!

 And second:
 Challenge #43 is called "Sweet Shop"
Incorperate something sweet on your project.(i.e.-Icecream, candy,cake, etc.) 
from any of the Cricut cartridges

The prize this week is- Opposties Attract Cricut cartridge from Memory Miser 

This is the first time for me entering this challenge!
So be kind LOL :)

And here is the card I made


Items used:

Black, Brown, Pink ,White and Teal cardstock
Glitter Glue
Ribbon from stash
Goggle Eyes
Sizzix Texture Plate

I created this card on my Gypsy useing the 
Simply Charmed cartridge.

Shadow Layer size is Width-3.23 Height-6.06 inches
I welded 2 together to get the base of the card.

The rest of the pieces were sized the same so they would all fit together.

Thanks for looking:)
Cheryl







7 comments:

Jean said...

This card is adorable!! So glad to have you join us over at FCCB this week and hope you will continue to play along with us in the future as well. Good luck. :)

girlia said...

Awesome job on this card.

Ladybug Designs said...

Oh, that is great. Thanks for joining us at fccb

CuteCuteWorld said...

lovely card, its very cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB :)

Val said...

I love your popsicle!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB:)

Andrea said...

Totally adorable, and yummy looking! Thanks for joining the challenge at FCCB!

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Adorable! Love the shaped card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!