Friday, 21 January 2011

MAWTT Challenge Flowers

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Hope everyone is having a good start to their weekend!

I am, I just found out that I was picked for the top 3 over at MAWTT Challenge blog!! 

Thank you all so much!!

This week at MAWTT Challenge, the challenge is flowers and a sketch. 

Here is a picture of the sketch

The design team have done a really good job!! Their cards are all very cute! 
You can enter up to 3 cards for this challenge!! 

And the prize this week is from  


 The prize is an 8 inch label clock kit includeing 1 inch board numbers.
The kit comes with everything you need to create a working clock. 
Just add your own layout for a unique clock!!

So here are the cards I have made.

Items used:
Red,White,Orange Cardstock
Ribbon,Buttons and Twin from stash
Papers DCWV-Citrus Collection
White Gelly Roll Pen
Glitter Glue

3-d Magnolia flower, a free SVG file from SVGCUTS
I cut it out on my cricut.
I sanded the paper down to give the branch and flower more of a distressed look,
I then used Mango Promarker on the flower before adding glitter glue.
 
2nd card
Items used:
Orange and White cardstock
Ribbon from stash
Papers DCWV- Citrus Collection
Flowers I punched
Kandi's Rhinestone Setter
Glitter Glue

Stamp: Monty's Brolly
I used promarkers on him
Fur- Vanilla,Tan,Chestnut
Ear and nose-Coral
Tail-Coral, Iced Grey#4
Flower-Poppy, Mustard, Mango, Honeycomb and Pumpkin
Stem-Leaf Green, Forrest Green, Moss Green
Clothes- Top: Pastel Yellow and Buttercup 
Pants: Denim Blue and Powder Blue

Thank you for looking :)
Cheryl

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Two great cards - i love the colours - so cheerful and the 3Dflower on the first is gorgeous
Thnaks for joining us at MAWTT again this week
Lisa ;)

Pami said...

Congratulations on your win!! I love both these cards, I love the bright colours. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT again this week. Pami x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW thanks for making 2 cards. Sorry I am so late in my comment but had the cold. They are lovely, Thanks for playing again Hazelxoxo