Wednesday, 19 January 2011

MAWTT Challenge

Hello and good morning :)

Over at MAWTT the challenge is to create a project useing the theme
"Make Your Dreams Come True"
and to create a project with something to 
realize your goals or dreams.

The design team has done a fab job with  bringing their dreams and goals to paper!!!

The prize this week is £10.00 to spend at Crafters Companion

Well my dream is to one day fly in a hot air balloon. 

Its something I have
always thought about doing, but just not ever had
enough  money to do it. But now that my kids are getting older, I think its something I 
would rather do as a family day out.

I also love going to see hot air balloon races. Its so pretty seeing all the
different shapes and colours. And watching them rise into the sky and seeing around 100 or more is pretty spectacular!

 And its always nice when you turn on a nice spring or summer day and 
catch a glimpse of one floating by in the sky.

So here is my card for this challenge


Items used: 
 White cardstock
Papers from DCWV-Linen Closet
Ribbon from stash
MS border punch
White Gelly Roll Pen
Twine
Sizzix Texture plate

I created the hot air balloon in MTC and cut it out on my cricut machine.

Thanks for looking:)
Cheryl

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a wonderful card - love the 3D balloon and the embossing
Thanks for joining us at mAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Brenda Brown said...

Such a beautiful card Cheryl, the layering and colours all fit to make it perfect for my theme.
Thankyou for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week.
I hope you are having a good week and that all your dreams come true.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox