Sunday, 11 March 2012

Happy Sunday

Good afternoon, 

 Has everyone had a good weekend? Hope so:)

Lets get onto some projects I have made starting with some old ones  :) 

This is a birthday gift set I made for my daughters best friend Hannah. She was turning 10.
And I always like to do something special for her.

This is a close up of the card. I love this stamp and Hannah's birthday falls in October so 
I thought they were autumn type colours but 
still bright and cheerful.


This is the cupcake box I made to match the card. The cupcake was quite big.

Items used:
Card Stock from First Edition
Ribbon and Gems from stash
Stamp: TGF Birthday Anya
I coloured her with Promarkers.


The second project I am showing you is another Gift sets I made for
 my mom and mother-in-law. Their birthdays fall in the same month.


Again I used the Birthday Anya and coloured her in with promarkers.
On the inside of the purse there is a tiny card that matches
the patterened paper on the outside of the purse.

I stamped the image in matching coloures on the plain card stock to add a bit of dimension.
I found the pattern for the purse on Splitcoast Stampers.

Items used;
Nestabilities
Cricut expression machine
Ribbon and Glitter from stash

The last Projects I will show today are the Birthday cards I made for my sons this past year. My oldest son David turned 17 and my youngest son Derek turned 13.

The top image is the card I made for David. He plays guitar and
I really liked this image, looked vintage to me .
I had not made a twist easle card before, so was really pleased with the way it turned out.


This card I made for Derek , again I had not ever made a waterfall card before.
And I found a super easy video on youtube, that walks you thru
all the steps to make one.
So if you have not made one either....give it a try its easy
and they are super cute!

This is the card my daughter made David for his birthday. 
The TV card is a free SVG file you can find on SVGCUTs
I went into my MTC software and made it into a card.
I then used my Imagine machine to print and cut the image on the tv screen.
My daughter put the card together.
 
This is the card Emma made Derek for his birthday. It is a type of swing card.
She wanted to do a skater because her big bro loves to skateboard.
The image was cut out useing MTC.


Thanks for stopping by and have a fab day!
Cheryl

No comments: