Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Mother's Day Cards and Older Projects


Good evening everyone, 

I have been working on some Mother's Day cards. 
And as you know in England it comes earlier than in the states. 
I thought I would also post some older projects as well :) 

So I will start with the newer ones and work thru to the older projects.
The first projects are the Mother's Day cards I have been working on. 
I wanted something simple and pretty and had seen this sort of design
on cards. I like the honeycomb look :)


The flowers are cut out on my cricut expression machine, and 
I used a free SVG file from  Bird's Cards and you can find them here
I followed her directions on how to make them look more real. 


 I also used a free SVG file from Bird's Cards for the pennant.
You can find them at the link above.
To make the hexagons, I used my MTC software and 
sized them to fit inside one another.

This card was made for a friend of mine for Valentines day.
He wanted something special for his girlfriend.

The stamp is from House Mouse designs. I used promarkers on the image. 
I love how it turned out. 
Other items used: 
Papers from My Minds Eye
Sentiment from: Whimsy Stamps and Dies
Gems and Ribbon from stash
Flower Punch

Perfect Mailbox

This mailbox is a SVG file from My Scrap Chick you can find it here. 
It was super easy to put together. I have made a few for some friends birthdays. 


Side View

As you can see the mailbox does open. It can hold quite a bit of candy or other small items.

This is another Valentines day Card I made for another friend.


The same items from above were used. 

Christmas Bag

 I made this Christmas bag for my daughters teacher. 
She really loved it, I put cookies in it for her along with 
some peppermint candy canes.
The bags I bought from a local store, and then used some SVG's that I 
got from SVG CUTS to spruce the bag up.  You can find the set here.

Beary Christmas

Here is a small Christmas card I made for a friend. It was really 
simple to make but turned out so super cute.
The stamp is from FizzyMoon
and I used Promarkers to colour it in. I then used some string glitter to 
add some dimension to the card.

Thanks for stopping by,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's а
vеry easy on thе eyes which mаκes
іt much more plеasant fοr me
to come hеrе and visit mοre often. Did you hiгe out a desіgner to
cгeate your themе? Exceptional worκ!


Look into my blog post; hcg program
my site - hcg bellevue

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Feel free to visit my webpage: Rejuvenex Wrinkle Reducer

Anonymous said...

Hello theгe! This is kіnd of οff topic but I need some guidаnсе fгom аn establiѕhed blog.
Is it diffісult to ѕet up уour own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm
thinκіng about ѕettіng uр
my oωn but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

Also visit my blog; liquid hcg diet reviews
My web page: hcg diet results